Location: Starbucks at Anson’s Ortigas (Google map)
Date: Sunday, January 2, 2011
Time: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
A new meetup for the new year! After the long holiday hiatus, we’re going back to our home meetup location of the Starbucks at Anson’s Ortigas. Filipino Freethinker’s second anniversary comes next month so we’ll be ramping up preparations for our annual FF filmfest and anniversary celebration. We’ll need volunteers to help top the success of last year’s filmfest!
– FF Filmfest/2nd Anniversary
– Ethics of Mockery
– Holiday Stories
Post meetup dinner and drinks is most likely at Congo Grill, El Pueblo. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall so we can contact you.
* Newbies are welcome.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.
* You don’t have to buy anything from Starbucks.