Filipino Freethinkers Meetup
3-6 pm PHT – Saturday
16 October 2021
- Launch: Ready to come out? – A guide to coming out as a humanist (Share your own stories)
- “Is there a right (and wrong) time to come out?” and other coming out questions
- Is the Herman Cain Award subreddit ethical?
- Is there a bad art friend?
- Raunchy Topic of the Week
- Newbies are welcome, and admission to the meetup is free.
- There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
- Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
- Early birds get to play board/video/party games with the group.
- Some of us are shy. Some of us just like to sit in and listen. Some of us participate in the conversations with enthusiasm. That’s all okay! We’re just happy to have you in the meetup.
- The meetup is 100% online for everyone’s safety (most places are still under quarantine). The meeting software is Zoom. If you’re not familiar with Zoom, here’s a handy tutorial on how to participate in a Zoom meeting. You’ll need a computer or a mobile device and internet access to join.
- Community guidelines will apply.