An intimate conversation on bridging the Gender Pleasure Gap
- What is the Gender Pleasure Gap? Why does it exist?
- How do we close the Gender Pleasure Gap?
*WOMXN includes people who identify as women and queer/non-binary people. This includes trans, nonbinary, womxn of color, womxn with disabilities, and all other marginalized genders. This does not include people who identify as cis-men.
Learn more about the term Womxn
Womxn’s Meetup will only accept womxn participants and will only have womxn facilitators.
- Kristine Chan (Filipino Freethinkers)
- Sabrina Gacad (Lunas Collective)
- Giney Villar (TitaTibx and DSWP)
- Mek Yambao (Filipino Freethinkers – Womxn)
- Ana Santos (SexAndSensibilities.com)
- Keiko Tsuji (Filipino Freethinkers – Womxn)
- Joie Cortina (Chikang “BAYI” and Feminist Media Lab)
- Prism de Guzman Kristensen (NOTI.ph)
- This is a special womxn*-only meetup
- Raise your hand to add yourself to the speaking queue (there’s a way to do this in Zoom)
- Give others a chance to speak; listen to understand, and not just to reply.
- Mute your microphone when it’s not your turn.
- Try to limit your speaking to a minute per turn.
- Be courteous, avoid personal attacks (e.g., name-calling), argue in good faith, and give the benefit of the doubt.
- Try to stay on topic.
- Be supportive, try to foster a safe and brave space.
- Have fun!
Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0928 872 0020 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Newbies are welcome, and admission to the meetup is free.
- There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
- Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
- Early birds get to play board/video/party games with the group.
- Some of us are shy. Some of us just like to sit in and listen. Some of us participate in the conversations with enthusiasm. That’s all okay! We’re just happy to have you in the meetup.
- The meetup is 100% online for everyone’s safety (most places are still under quarantine). The meeting software is Zoom. If you’re not familiar with Zoom, here’s a handy tutorial on how to participate in a Zoom meeting. You’ll need a computer or a mobile device and internet access to join.
- Community guidelines will apply.