Location: Starbucks, 32nd Street, Fort Bonifacio (Google map)
Date: Saturday, 23 April, 2011
Time: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Ahhh… Holy Week where believers and non believers can come together in agreement on one thing: long public holidays are great. We’ll be having the meetup at the Starbucks in 32nd Street, Fort Bonifacio. This is the one beside MC Home Depot.
After the meetup we go for dinner and beer drinking but we’re not sure where this will be as we’re unsure of the restaurants that are open on Saturday. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.
* Newbies are welcome.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.
* You don’t have to buy anything from Starbucks.