Now that we’re settled in our new home at Anson’s its time for the meetup to go a wandering again! This week we’ll be hitting Makati and going to the book launch of Dr. Margie Holmes, a leading psychologist in the Philippines and a friend of the FF.
The meetup will be at the 2nd floor of Starbucks in the 6750 at Makati, the building between Rustans and Shangri-la Hotel. After the meetup proper at 4 o’clock we’ll be heading to Powerbooks Greenbelt 4 for the book launch (Facebook event page).
Post meetup plans are still up in the air but there is a high probability it will involve dinner and beer! Anybody know a decently priced restaurant/bar in Makati?
- Minutes from the Science Interest Group
- Secularism in Pisay
- Ethics of Manipulation: Social Engineering and Pick Up Artistry
- We are LGBT Allies video
If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate in the comments so we can contact you.
- Newbies are welcome.
- Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
- There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
- Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
- You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.
- You don’t have to buy anything from Starbucks.