This week, we’re having a special meetup in conjunction with the Mind Museum’s Cafe Scientifique event. The Mind Museum and the Silly People’s Improv Theater are presenting Cafe Unscientifique, a hilarious look at a world without science. Look forward to the performance of Kenneth Keng, a Filipino Freethinker and an actor of S.P.I.T!
For this meetup, we’ll be gathering at Seattle’s Best, Fort Bonifacio High Street instead of at our usual mall of Shangri-la. Meetup time is still at 1PM for the discussion, Cafe Unscientifique begins at 4PM.
* Newbies are welcome.
* Discuss anything with fellow freethinkers.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.
* You don’t have to buy anything from
Starbucks Seattle’s Best.