Join our Atheist Day meetup!
(Theists are welcome, too)
Venue: 1st Floor Commune Makati
36 Polaris St. Brgy. Poblacion, Makati City
Directions link: http://www.commune.ph/commute-to-commune/
PWD Friendly? Yes
Date: Sunday Mar. 31, 2019
Time: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
*Atheism vs. Agnosticism (and the other isms) A Short Summary
*Ask some atheists! (Talk to actual heathens and heretics!)
*What is it like to be an atheist in 2019 Philippines?
*Are atheists oppressed?
*Do atheists need political representation?
*The intersectionality of atheism
*Why are atheists so angry at god? (and other nonsense questions)
*Raunchy Topic of the Week
After the meetup we usually go for dinner and drinks somewhere nearby. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.
Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0928 872 0020 / 0920 975 0092
* Newbies are welcome, and admission to the meetup is free. (Note: this does not apply to the food and other activities we may be having)
* Early birds get to play board/video/party games with the group.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.