Venue: Uno Morato, Garden Area GYY Building, #1 Tomas Morato Ave, Quezon City
Waze link: http://
PWD Friendly? Yes
Date: Sunday, March 19, 2016
Time: 3:00PM – 6:00PM
– Generic Holy Week Topic: tell us about your holiday, and we’ll tell you about ours!
– Teddy Locsin Jr.’s rants about using Filipino/Tagalog in presidential debates [http://news.abs-cbn.com/
– Climate change and how it affects the decision to have children [http://www.thenation.com/
– Conscription in the “trans capital of the world” [http://
– Ellen Page’s Gaycation documentary series [http://harlot.media/
– Raunchy Topic
After the meetup we usually go for dinner and drinks somewhere nearby. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.
Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0928 872 0020 / 0920 975 0092
* Newbies are welcome, and admission to the meetup is free. (Note: this does not apply to the food and other activities we may be having)
* Early birds get to play board/video/party games with the group.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.