CHANGE OF VENUE
Venue: Simcas Apartelle, 5048 P Burgos, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Philippines
Google Maps Link
PWD Friendly? Not really
Date: Sunday, November 27, 2016
Time: 2:30PM – 5:30PM
This is a special meetup. We will be having free HIV testing, courtesy of HASH – HIV & AIDS Support House, Inc. Please arrive early.
– Do people have a right to food?
– Should children be allowed to join protests?
– Should private citizens be accountable for their public comments?
– Raunchy Topic of the Week (18+)
After the meetup we usually go for dinner and drinks somewhere nearby. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.
Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0928 872 0020 / 0920 975 0092
* Newbies are welcome, and admission to the meetup is free. (Note: this does not apply to the food and other activities we may be having)
* Early birds get to play board/video/party games with the group.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.