RSVP on Facebook (optional)
Location: Holy Trinity Church, 48 McKinley Road, Forbes Park, Makati
Date: Sunday, April 13, 2014
Time: 2:00pm – 5:30pm
Google Map: http://goo.gl/wCMAl
* 2pm podcast recording with Carlos Celdran on the topic
Cursing in Front of Children: Should adults avoid cursing in front of others’ kids?
* A discussion on Bipolar Disorder with Dr. Margarita Holmes (references on this at the bottom of this section)
* Question of the Week: Criteria for Beauty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EILeu1zA2Kw
1) The RH Law is Constitutional: Stories, Updates, and Next actions
2) Will bigots become the new oppressed minority? http://www.slate.com/blogs/saletan/2014/04/07/brendan_eich_homophobia_and_corporate_values_the_left_is_the_new_moral_majority.html
3) Mood Disorders and moral responsibility: http://www.bipolarvillage.com/excuses-excuses-hypomania-symptoms-and-moral-responsibility/
4) Raunchy Topic of the Week: Orgies http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-02-21/first-time-for-everything-i-went-to-an-orgy/
After the meetup we usually go for dinner and drinks somewhere nearby. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.
References on the bipolar disorder discussion:
Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0927 323 3532
* Newbies are welcome, and admission is free.
* Early birds get to play board/video/party games with the group.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.