Location: Moshi Moshi, Regis Center Katipunan
Date: Saturday, January 4, 2014
Time: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Join us for the first FF Meet up and first RSS talk of 2014!
1) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind [http://gizmodo.com/finally-a-real-life-memory-erasing-technique-for-human-1488613923]
2) Purism: The new enemy of freethought? [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cITDCwKzGBM]
3) How were your holidays?
4) RSS Talk by Nicole Curato
5) Geeky Topic of the Week
6) Raunchy Topic of the Week
After the meetup we usually go for dinner and drinks somewhere nearby. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.
Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0927 323 3532
* Newbies are welcome, and admission is free.
* Early birds get to play board/video/party games with the group.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.