Venue: 2nd floor of Bread Talk Promenade, Greenhills
Date: Saturday, March 29, 2014
Time: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Google Map: http://bit.ly/1j2rdf6
1. The Problem with Voluntourism http://
2. Should we celebrate anyone’s death? [https://
3. When is it OK to shame people? [http://
4. Raunchy Topic of the Week: Orgies http://www.thefrisky.com/
After the meetup we usually go for dinner and drinks somewhere nearby. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.
Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0927 323 3532
* Newbies are welcome, and admission is free.
* Early birds get to play board/video/party games with the group.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.