Location: Amici Greenhills
Google map: http://goo.gl/maps/pZx9U
Date: Sunday, January 6, 2013
Time: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Talk by Jonas Bagas
– The Importance of Getting Tested
– Bug Chasers [http://outragemag.com/
– Dating a Person Living with HIV [http://www.ehow.com/
– Travel Restrictions for People Living with HIV [http://plwha.org/]
After the meetup we usually go for dinner and drinks somewhere nearby. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0927 323 3532
* Newbies are welcome.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.