Location: Holy Trinity Church (Google map)
Date: Sunday, April 15, 2012
Time: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
- RSS Forum Recap
- Point of Clarification: Can atheists be agnostics?
- Is it ethical for clergy who lose faith to continue as religious leaders?
- SM Baguio: Paving Paradise to Put Up A Parking Lot
- Miss Universe Allows Transgendered Women: The Right Call?
- Easter Reflection: Was Jesus’ sacrifice ethical?
After the meetup we usually go for dinner and drinks somewhere nearby. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.
Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0927 323 3532
- Newbies are welcome.
- Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
- There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
- Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
- You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.