Location: Starbucks at Ansons across The Podium, Ortigas (Google map)
Date: Sunday, September 11, 2011
Time: 2:30pm – 5:30pm
This meetup falls on an momentous day. The terrorist attacks of September 11 changed many peoples relationship with religion. For the “new atheists”, it spurned a movement to be more vocal about criticizing religion in all it’s forms. Others yet turned to more religion. We’ll come together to discuss this topic and others this Sunday.
– 9/11 10th Anniversary
– The Value of Debate (Senator Sotto’s response to Leloy Claudio’s challenge)
– Reconciling Catholicism with RH Bill support
– “Only” 4 or 5 women dying. Better things to do than RH?
After the meetup we go for dinner and beer drinking at Congo Grill (see map). If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.
Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0927 323 3532
* Newbies are welcome.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.
* You don’t have to buy anything from Starbucks.