Location: Fort Bonifacio Starbucks, 32nd Street (in front of MC Home Depot) (Google map)
Date: Saturday, July 30, 2011
Time: 3:30pm – 6:30pm
With the Mind Museum’s Cafe Scientifique being on the same weekend as our meetup, we’ll be organizing this meetup around Cafe Scientifique. This Cafe Scientifique looks to be a really interesting session on the science of moods. Because of the overlap with our regular schedule, this meetup starts later than usual, at 3:30 PM.
– Cafe Scientifique
– Norwegian killings
– Ugly rights II: Fat rights, with a vengeance
– SONA 2011 Reactions
– The return of Freethinker Open Mic
After the meetup we go for dinner and/or beer drinking at a nearby restaurant. If you’re not a meetup regular and can’t make it for the meetup but would like to go for the post meetup, please indicate on a post in the wall or comment so we can contact you.
Got questions about the meetup? Contact us at 0927 323 3532
* Newbies are welcome.
* Look for the FF sign (or the group of smart, sexy people).
* There is no required age, religion, philosophy, or IQ level.
* Discussions are informal yet intelligent (most of the time).
* You don’t have to talk; you can just sit in and listen.
* You don’t have to buy anything from Starbucks.